Professional experience and Education
- His area of expertise includes IAS / IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting, business and intangible asset valuation, M&A, support in judiciary procedures
- Graduated in Business Administration at Bocconi University, in Milan. Spent several periods abroad during his undergraduate course (Paris, HEC and Prague, VSE)
- Got the degrees of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Registered Auditor
- Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) at Columbia Business School, NYC (2002-2003)
- Worked as a business consultant at McKinsey & Company (1999-2004)
- Professor of Accounting at Bocconi University e senior teacher at the post-graduate School (SDA) of the same University (since 2005)
He is currently:
- Chairman of the Board of Statutary Auditors of Allianz Subalpina Holding S.p.A.;
- Statutary Auditor (Sindaco Effettivo) of Allianz S.p.A., Allianz Bank Financial Advisors S.p.A., Intermediass S.r.l.;
- Alternate Statutary Auditor (Sindaco Supplente) of Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A., Nonino S.p.A., Nonino Distillatori S.p.A., Ennefin S.p.A.;
- Member of the Organismo di Vigilanza (OdV) of Allianz Bank Financial Advisors S.p.A.
He has been:
- Statutary Auditor (Sindaco Effettivo) of Montezemolo & Partners SGR S.p.A. and of Allianz Investment Management Milano S.p.A.;
- Alternate Statutary Auditor (Sindaco Supplente) of Fondo Strategico Italiano S.p.A.