Full professor of Accounting, Alessandro has a deep expertise in company and asset valuation, IAS-IFRS and Italian GAAP financial accounting, impairment test, litigation support, M&A and corporate finance transactions, research of financial and industrial partners and company restructuring.
Professional and academic experience
- Full Professor of Accounting at Cattaneo University - LIUC
- Head of the CFO Master Programme held in cooperation with ANDAF (Italian Association of Chief Financial Officers) at the Cattaneo University – LIUC
- Professor of Business Strategy at Bocconi University, Milan, for over 20 years
- Chartered Accountant (Dottore Commercialista) and Consultant of the Court of Milan, with specialisation in company valuation and arbitration
- Member of the Italian Business Administration Society
He currently is:
- Board Member of Amplifon S.p.A., Conbipel S.p.A. and Brugola S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Mipharm S.p.A. and Takeda Italia S.p.A
- Chairman of the Supervisory Committee ex. law 231 of Esselunga S.p.A. and of Ospedale San Raffaele S.p.A.
He has been:
- Chairman of Mascioni S.p.A.
- Vice Chairman of Vincenzo Zucchi S.p.A.
- Board Member of Risanamento S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Statutory Audit Board of SNAI S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Alitalia S.p.A.