Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor, he has been working in Partners since 2017, carrying out professional advisory on business and intangible assets valuation, IAS/IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting, litigation support, M&A and debt restructuring.
Esperienza professionale ed accademica
- Manager of Partners from 2019
- Adjunct professor of accounting at Bocconi University of Milan.
- Professor of accounting and restructuring within graduate and post- graduate studies like the Master in Diritto Penale dell'Impresa (MiDPI) at Cattolica University of Milan and training courses held by ODCEC of Milan.
- Previously, he worked in prime importance professional firms, focusing on accounting and financial consultancy, corporate valuation, M&A support and debt restructuring.
- He got the Master degree in Corporate Tax Law at Bocconi University of Milan.
- He got the undergraduate degree and graduate degree (cum laude) in Law and Business Administration at Bocconi University of Milan.