Chartered accountant, Gianluca has a deep experience in financial advisory services and family business consulting services.
Professional experience and Education
- Areas of expertise include company valuation, M&A and corporate finance transactions, support in judiciary procedures.
- In the family business consulting area, he is focused on ownership agreements, succession planning, design of corporate structure and corporate governance, strategic management and planning.
- Member of the statutory board of banks, holdings and industrial companies.
- Lecturer at universities (Bocconi, USI), business schools (SDA-Bocconi, Parma University/Il Sole 24Ore) and industrial associations (Assografici) about financial statement analysis, strategy assessment and corporate valuation.
- Got the degrees of chartered accountant and Registered Auditor.
- Graduated in Business Administration at Bocconi University, in Milan.
- Member of the statutory board and the supervisory board (O.d.V.) of Banca Sella Holding S.p.A.;
- Chairman of the statutory board and auditor of LGV Holding S.p.A.;
- Member of the statutory board of Bosfin S.p.A, E.Boselli & C. S.p.A., Ronchi Holding S.p.A. and Ronchi Mario S.p.A..