Engineer by training with over 30 years of experience, of which 20 holding top management roles in Industrial Companies and over 10 in the financial services sector with special focus on Private Equity, M&A and structured finance
Professional experience and Education
- He began his career in 1988 with the Valeo Group, a global OEM components manufacturer for the automotive industry, where he stayed for 4 years working in France and in the UK. In 1993, He moved back to Italy and he joined the Piaggio group, the Italian two-wheeler manufacturer; after a short experience working for McKinsey as a consultant, in 1997 he joined the Camfin - Pirelli group where he worked for over 10 years.
- In 2007 He joined as board member and partner Ambienta SGR Spa. Ambienta is today the Europe’s largest sustainability investment fund.
- In 2012 he joined Fondo Strategico Italiano – Group Cassa Depositi e Prestiti. During these yaers he has hold increasing responsibility up to become the CEO of CDP Equity, the investment hoding company of CDP with over €3,5 bln committed capital. He was also the CEO of FSI Investimenti SpA a Joint venture between CDP Equity and KIA Kuwait Investment Authority.
- Guido holds a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering from “Politecnico di Milano”, where he graduated with honors in 1988. He also studied General Management at the CEDEP – European Center For Executive Development - Fontainebleau (F).
He is currently
- CEO and General Manager of Partners S.p.A.
- Member of the BoD of Dove Vivo S.p.A.
He has recently been
- CEO and General Manager of CDP Equity SpA
- CEO of FSI Investimenti SpA
- Chairman of Ansaldo Energia SpA
- Member of the BoD of Ambienta SGR SpA
- Member of the BoD of the following listed companies: BF SpA, TreviFin SpA
- Member of the BoD of several relevant not listed companies: Open Fiber, SIA, Inalca, Kedrion, Valvitalia