Isidoro La Sala
Since October 2014 he has been collaborating with Partners carrying out professional advisory on business valuation, IAS/IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting, litigation support, M&A and restructuring.
In 2012 he graduated cum laude in Administration, Corporate Finance and Control at Bocconi University in Milan and in 2016 he passed the qualifying exam for Chartered Accountant and Auditor.
Professional experience and Education
- 2018: Manager of Partners
- 2016: Qualifying exam for Chartered Accountant and Auditor
- 2014-2017: Associate of Partners
- 2012-2014: Audit, Financial services, at KPMG S.p.A.
- 2012: Master of Science in Accounting, Financial Management and Control, cum laude, at Bocconi University (Milan)
- 2011: Exchange Program at Tilburg University
- 2010: Bachelor of Business Administration and Management, cum laude, at Bocconi University (Milan)