Professor of Business Administration at Bocconi University and Professor of International Accounting Standards (IFRS/IAS) and Corporate Valuation. Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor.
Main activities: IAS – IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting opinion, valuation, technical support in litigations, advisory in M&A and financial restructuring.
Professional and academic experience
- At Bocconi University: Director of the Master in Accounting and Auditing (MiAA); Director of the graduate degree program in Corporate Tax Law and Business Administration (CLELI-LS) and Director of the Master in Corporate Tax Law (MDT)
- Member of the Academic Panel within the Italian Accounting Committee (Organismo Italiano di Contabilità - OIC)
- Member of the Working Group on international accounting standards within the OIC
- Member of the editorial board of the following professional journals:
- “La Rivista dei Dottori Commercialisti”
- “La Valutazione delle Aziende”
He is currently:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Amplifon S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Assicurazioni Generali (listed company)
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Gas Plus (listed company)
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Ariston Thermo
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Bracco Imaging
He has also held the following positions:
- Member of the Board of Directors of Damiani (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Telecom Italia (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Terna (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of H3G
•Award in academic research granted by the Dean of Bocconi University in 2012
•Honorable mention granted by Family Business Review as best article published in 2008. Title of the article: “Earnings management in family firms: evidence from R&D cost capitalization in Italy”