Massimo De Buglio
Professional experience and education
- His area of expertise includes M&A and other extraordinary operations, business valuation, debt restructuring, IAS/IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting, litigation support.
- Worked as tax consultant at Studio Tributario e Societario Deloitte, in Milan.
- Got the qualifying exam for Chartered Accountant and Auditor.
- Got the undergraduate degree and graduate degree in Law and Business Administration at Bocconi University, in Milan.
- Professor of Accounting at Bocconi University, in Milan.
He is currently:
- Statutory Auditor of Angel Lab S.p.A. and of Associazione Skipass Livigno
- Alternate Statutory Auditor at Valvitalia S.p.A. and Valvitalia Finanziaria S.p.A.