Chairman of Partners, Michele has been Professor of Business Administration and Financial Institutions at Bocconi University.
From 1988 he had top management roles in many leading Italian companies, among which Gemina, Gruppo Coin, Mediaset, Albacom and Marazzi Group.
His areas of expertise include management consulting, M&A and corporate finance.
Professional experience and Education
- Dal 2007: Chairman and Partner of Partners S.p.A.
- 2004 – 2007: Vice Chairman and CEO of Marazzi Group S.p.A., global leader in the ceramic tiles sector, of which he lead the IPO
- 2000 – 2004: CEO of Albacom S.p.A., the second largest Italian telecom operator of fixed line communication for the business segment
- 1997 – 2000: Board member and member of the Executive Committee of Mediaset S.p.A., CFO, responsible for Corporate Finance, Stock Exchange, Development and New Media
- 1995 – 1997: Board member and Managing Director of Gruppo Coin S.p.A., Holding of Coin, Oviesse e Bimbus retail stores
- 1989 – 1994: Corporate finance Director of Gemina S.p.A., at the time one of the largest Italian financial company
- 1978 – 1988: Professor of Business Administration and Financial Institutions at Bocconi University, Milan and at Università degli Studi di Urbino; Senior Professor at SDA Bocconi School of Management
- 1976: Degree cum laude in Business Administration at Bocconi University, Milan
He is or has been Chairman or member of the Board of Directors of several Italian and international companies, both listed and private. In particular, he is currently:
- Chairman of Giulio Fiocchi
- Vice Chairman of F.C.C
- Board member of Fiocchi Munizioni
Previously he has been member of the Board of several companies, among which: Mediaset, Marazzi, Albacom, Coin, La Doria, Natuzzi, F.lli Polli, Giraud, Marr, Aedes, Favini, Finlabo Sim e Cavicel