Qualified CPA status (since 1990) and registered with the Milan Association of Certified Public Accountants (since 1991) with a focus on technical consultancy (criminal proceedings, civil proceedings and arbitration); business and business branch valuations; legal advice on the application of Italian accounting principles and IAS/IFRS; corporate restructuring and, more broadly, advisory services on extraordinary corporate transactions.
Professional experience and Education
- In the past, experience in corporate restructuring and wind-up as well as in the field of insolvency proceedings as bankruptcy trustee, receiver and liquidator.
- Since 1990, member of the board of statutory auditors within various companies, some of which publicly traded.
- Since 1995, registered with the Court of Milan as an expert witness to provide the court with business valuations and advice on related corporate matters.
- Lecturer at IULM University in the first-year Business Administration course of the degree program in Public Relations and Corporate Communication.
- From 1989 to 1998, lecturer in the third-year Management of manufacturing companies course of the degree program in Business Administration (CLEA) Bocconi University (also teaching various fourth-year specialization courses of the same degree program).
She is currently
- member of the statutory board of Dè Longhi S.p.A., Algo S.p.A., F2A S.r.l. and of many other companies operating in different businesses and markets;
- independent director in Cairo Communication