Chartered accountant, he graduated cum laude in 2006 in Business Administration at Bocconi University and in 2008 he graduated cum laude in the Master of Science in Finance at Bocconi University.
After an internship in Goldman Sachs, he started his professional career in the Investment Banking division of J.P. Morgan within the Italian M&A team and then the Consumer & Retail team, where he had the opportunity to advise clients in various M&A, IPO e LBO transactions.
From 2013 he collaborates with Partners advising and supporting banks and corporates on M&A and other corporate finance transactions, valuations, impairments and litigations.
Professional experience and Education
- 2013 – 2016: Manager, and previously Senior Consultant, of Partners
- 2015: Registration in the ‘albo dei Dottori Commercialisti ed Esperti Contabili’ (chartered accountants) in Milan
- 2010 – 2012: Associate, and previously analyst, in the Consumer & Retail Investment Banking team of J.P. Morgan in London
- 2008 – 2010: Analyst in the Italian M&A team of J.P. Morgan in Milan
- 2006 – 2008: MsC in Finance at Bocconi University, magna cum laude
- 2007: MBA Exchange programme at Schulich School of Business, Toronto (Canada)
- 2006: Summer Internship in the Telecom, Media e Technology Investment Banking team of Goldman Sachs in London
- 2003 – 2006: Degree in Business Administration at Bocconi University, magna cum laude