Full Professor at IULM University, Chair of the Economics, Business, and Legal Studies Department, Adjunct Professor at Bocconi University and Senior Lecturer at SDA-Bocconi School of Management, Business consultant and chartered accountant. Vast and long-lasting experience in litigation support, valuation, IAS-IFRS and Italian GAAP accounting, management consulting. Co-founder of Partners S.p.A.
Professional and academic experience
- Co-author of the “listing guide” for the business plan published by Borsa Italiana
- Co-author of many international and national publications (H Index 18)
- Member of the European Accounting Association (EAA)
- Member of the Board of the ‘Società Italiana dei Docenti di Ragioneria ed Economia Aziendale’ (SIDREA)
- Member of the editorial board of: Family Business Review, Journal of Family Business Strategy, Financial Reporting
- Visiting positions and invited seminars at: Jonköping University; Sauders Business School, University of British Columbia, Vancouver; Helsinki School of Economics; Cox Family Enterprise Center, Kennesaw State University, Atlanta, Georgia
He has been appointed as board member, member of the statutory audit board and of the Supervisory Committee of several public and private companies.
- The European STEP Project Best Paper Award on Entrepreneurship and Family Businesses, 2010: “Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance in Family Firms: The Moderating Effect of Family Management” (co-authoring S.Sciascia, F. Chirico).
- The Family Business Review Award for the Best Article published in Family Business Review, 2008: “Family involvement in ownership and management: exploring non-linear effects on performance” (co-authoring S. Sciascia).